SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 27 / (2183984 - 2184038)

2183984. The Adventures of Tintin
The Adventures of Tintin. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Thursday, 27 October 2011. The Adventures of Tintin. December 21, 2011 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D). Edgar Wright, Steven Moffat, Joe Cornish. Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Daniel Craig, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Gad Elmaleh, Toby Jones, Mackenzie Crook. PG (for adventure action violence, some drunkenness and brief smoking). Labels: The Adventures of Tintin. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theadventuresoftintinmovies.blogspot.com
2183985. TheAdventuresofTiny (Yates) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 9 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 15 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange. Yates...
theadventuresoftiny.deviantart.com
2183986. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
theadventuresoftitiandtommy.com
2183987. tom dub
Spirit of the sunshine'. Acrylic, collage and LED on wax. Mango beats vol. 3 -. By ol mate mango. The ghost who walks'. With Alex Latham, Janne Atron and Tom Dub. Still life with banana peel'. Photo by Anna Cuthill. Still life with salt peanuts'. One for the road -. Bottle bag charity show. Presented by lord st collective. Fight for your right to party'. Wolf of lord st'. Showdown with Amy Summer. Last donut of the night'. Diz and the Bird'. Happy daze' mixed media on paper. The National Art School.
theadventuresoftomdub.blogspot.com
2183989. The Adventures Of Tom Mcguire - Home
Welcome to The Adventures Of Tom McGuire series. And at BARNES&NOBLE, Waterstones (UK). NABE Award Winner. Pinnacle Achivement Award 2012. Best Juvenile Fiction Book. (The Dream Catcher - volume 3). I hope you all enjoy the series. For all book activity visit:- www.booksbyrayner.wordpress.com. The Adventures of Tom McGuire by Rayner Tapia.
theadventuresoftommcguire.com
2183990. The Adventures of Tommy & Mollie
theadventuresoftommyandmollie.com
2183991. The Adventures ofTommy Lambrusco
Youthful Indiscretions and Madcap Capers. Friday, September 11, 2009. Chapter 10 - Eggsactly the Wrong Car. If I left my house and walked down Linglestown Road toward the river, I’d come to an old tunnel that cars had to drive through. Linglestown Road was a tiny country road, one lane in each direction, hilly and dangerous. It was the only road in the area that people could use to get to town, so there were always a lot of cars on it. We met up with our friend Siggy, and we started out like nice boys, g...
theadventuresoftommylambrusco.blogspot.com
2183992. Sandra and Rob
Sunday, August 26, 2012. Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Sunday, March 18, 2012. Where does all the time go? I have been staying at home the last two months and tending my grandson. Where does the time go? Monday, December 26, 2011. AJ's funeral in Canada. This is Robs grandpa Eberts buried in the Sparwood cemetary. He was a coal miner his whole life. The area of Canada surrounding Sparwood is beautiful. I hope we can come back once in a while and visit here again. Some of the scenery on the way to Sparwood.
theadventuresoftondini.blogspot.com
2183993. The Adventures of Tony
Thursday, January 1, 2015. It's been a long road since I've last left off with you, friends, but I hope the second half of your 2014s were excellent, and your 2015s will be as well. Not to leave you all without an explanation, I have left off updating this blog primarily because the demands of my work schedule have left me with little time to give a weekly update, and my monthly column for The Shakespeare Standard:. Notes from the Breach. Friday, April 25, 2014. In my latest Notes from the Breach. Also, ...
theadventuresoftony.blogspot.com
2183994. tony and jocelyn
Tuesday, August 28, 2012. Well I decided that I would give this old blog a chance . so I gave it a bit of a makeover. At least it's something right? Hopefully posts will be on the way soon. Tuesday, August 28, 2012. Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Alright, as you probably can tell. I am horrible at blogging. But here is a much needed update for those few faithful followers. This is for you mom). He was 6 weeks when I first started watching him). Since then I have stopped watching Daniel. So, I don’t kno...
theadventuresoftonyandjocelyn.blogspot.com
2183995. The Adventures of Tootie and Izzy
L'Art De Mon Coeur. Friday, June 19, 2015. Just finished up a flower painting for my sister. And I found a whole roll of drawings from when I was in college! Posted by Izzy Mason. Wednesday, March 4, 2015. Me saying that I love to cook is like birds saying they love to crap on people, Goliath saying he loves Big and Tall, or THE DRESS saying that it loves to freak everyone that's ever been near a computer out. Http:/ www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/28/science/white-or-blue-dress.html? R eally NY Times.
theadventuresoftootieandizzy.blogspot.com
2183996. www.theadventuresoftortellini.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Priced Right. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
theadventuresoftortellini.com
2183997. www.theadventuresoftortellinihoudini.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Priced Right. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
theadventuresoftortellinihoudini.com
2183998. theadventuresoftracey | Jesus. Me. You. Uganda. Africa. Love.
Jesus Me. You. Uganda. Africa. Love. Faithful is our God. On The seasons change. On The seasons change. Mumma Vegter on Lamin Loves. On Oh my heart. On White Water Rafting. Faithful is our God. I’m all yours. I look high and low for your words and wisdom. The wicked lie in ambush to destroy me, but I’m only concerned with your plans for me. I see the limits to everything human, but the horizons can’t contain your commands! Here I am amongst your busy schedule! March 2, 2016. 2015 taught me to be raw....
theadventuresoftracey.wordpress.com
2183999. The Adventures of Tracy
The Adventures of Tracy. Sunday, June 27, 2010. First official day of camp! The campers arrived today! Friday, June 25, 2010. Today was my first of five days off. I moved into my new bunk, G17, this morning. I spent the majority of my day, however, at Swan Lake (awesome name, right? With most of the other staff members. It was a fun day - I went into the lake for a bit and talked to lots of different people. I'm back at camp now, relaxing in the staff lounge. Saturday, June 19, 2010. Sunday, June 13, 2010.
theadventuresoftracy.blogspot.com
2184000. theadventuresoftransman.com
theadventuresoftransman.com
2184001. theadventuresoftransman | Just another middle-aged guy raising a family … except I gave birth to mine
Just another middle-aged guy raising a family … except I gave birth to mine. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1,352 other followers. The images of public figures used on this site are intended for satire. Blog at WordPress.com. The Elegant Grunge Theme. Follow “theadventuresoftransman”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 1,352 other followers.
theadventuresoftransman.wordpress.com
2184002. THE ADVENTURES OF TRAVELERS
THE ADVENTURES OF TRAVELERS. 8220;To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson. Giovedì 20 agosto 2015. Domenica 16 agosto 2015. We'll never be as young as we are now". Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her.". The heart wants what it wants. Come with me now. Best day of my life.
theadventuresoftravelers.blogspot.com
2184003. The Adventures Of Traveling Dave
The Adventures Of Traveling Dave. Sunday, April 5, 2009. 5 am In DC. Note: the following was written by Erin). With full stomachs the last few blocks to the hotel seemed like a million miles. We finally turned the corner and there was the hotel - YAY nap time! We had covered alot of territory and it was only 10:30 AM. To my baby girl.I love you. Wednesday, August 27, 2008. Our Last Day of (NY) Adventure. Did that scrolling ticker just mention FAA computers being down? I'm not all that surprised knowing m...
theadventuresoftravelingdave.com
2184004. Webhero Webmail :: Welcome to Webhero Webmail
If you prefer to use the previous webmail interface click here. To reset your email password or setup a vacation reply please click here.
theadventuresoftravelkitty.com
2184005. Webhero Webmail :: Welcome to Webhero Webmail
If you prefer to use the previous webmail interface click here. To reset your email password or setup a vacation reply please click here.
theadventuresoftravelkittyandfriends.com
2184006. The Adventures of Travelling M
The Adventures of Travelling M. Wednesday, September 17, 2008. First Trip to Lahore after return from Amreeka. So I finally went to Lahore after being in Pindi for 6 weeks. One of my friends got married in 2k7 and moved there and she gave a really nice description of it. Lahoris drive like it's the last time they are driving, eat like it's the last time they are eating and dress up like it's the last time they are dressing up. So true! Deserves another post someday :). Thursday, September 11, 2008. Since...
theadventuresoftravellingm.blogspot.com
2184007. The Adventures of Travel Man!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008. Updated Travel Man Map. Travel Log - Star date 20080823 - Duncansville, PA. Plane, train or automobile:. Matrix. This car sips gas - I got 37.3 mpg on this trip! Management Training for 12 Store Managers. The One with The Talker. I had forgotten that groups will many times discipline themselves - I was glad that the correction came from them so that I could maintain his trust with me as a facilitator. In the end, it worked out well because he was great at summarizing the key...
theadventuresoftravelman.blogspot.com
2184008. The Adventures of Trent | Adtrentures?
The Adventures of Trent. Who is Trent Hodgeson? February 8, 2011. Coca-Cola Cooler Feeding Plan. Original Listing was for an old red cooler with a Coca-Cola label. Does it have coca-cola in it? What are its dimensions and does it have any air holes? Here are some pics. The dimensions are 43X26. Do you live in * *, CA? Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner I was camping. Let me know what you think. Yeah I’m in * *, just outside of * *. How was the camping trip? Do you think it would be air hole pokable?
theadventuresoftrent.wordpress.com
2184009. The Adventures of Trevor
The Adventures of Trevor. Tuesday, January 17, 2012. We got some snow last week that was just enough to use the new sled. It was sooo. Cold out that we didn't stay out for long but it was long enough to have fun! Hiking back up the hill in the yard :). Did you see that one, mom? I did a side spin face flip! It was a lot of fun and while I don't like to hope for snow, it would be nice to be able to do this with Steve on a weekend. Posted by The Burpee's. Tuesday, January 3, 2012. But he had fun with all 4...
theadventuresoftrevor.blogspot.com
2184010. The Adventures of Tristan Basil
The Adventures of Tristan Basil. Julia, Andy, Tristan, and Wilhelmina. View my complete profile. Tuesday, October 6, 2009. Sorry for the delays, but life gets busy these days. Upon returning to Blogger it has been determined that a change of scenery might be just what we need so we've switched over to Wordpress. The new site is. Come and check it out as we continue our adventures in Australia! Julia, Andy, Tristan, and Wilhelmina. Saturday, September 5, 2009. Julia, Andy, Tristan, and Wilhelmina. Jessica...
theadventuresoftristanbasil.blogspot.com
2184011. The Adventures of Troy and Genevieve
The Adventures of Troy and Genevieve. My hope is that someday both of you will look back through this family album and see the love that was shared day to day through all our adventures, big and small. Love you always, Mom. Wednesday, July 29, 2015. A Sail and A Swim. Selfies by Troy #1. Selfies by Troy #2. Selfies by Troy #3. Main and Jib running wing-and-wing. No bathing suits were brought for them so underwear had to work. First brave soul to jump overboard. He gives this day a thumbs-up. This guy on ...
theadventuresoftroyandgenevieve.blogspot.com
2184012. The Adventures Of Tummy
The Adventures Of Tummy. Cooking At Home: Toubouleh with Farro. 2 lemons (about 2 tablespoons). 1 cup of farro (I used Trader Joe's 10 minute quick cooking farro). 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped. 1 bunch of mint finely chopped. 15 -2 teaspoons of salt. 1 cucumber seeded, quartered and then sliced (I used half a hot house cucumber). Add the parsley, mint, scallions and cucumbers and toss to together. Add more olive oil, salt and pepper if needed. Labels: Cooking at home. And not just any farro but quic...
theadventuresoftummy.blogspot.com
2184013. The Adventures of Tuxedo the Cat
The Adventures of Tuxedo the Cat. Monday, April 7, 2014. Tuxedo the Cat - February 2014. Ms Tuxedo likes to walk on my laptop and sit on it as I’m using it. It’s her way of exerting control over me. Cute. I usually close it when I see her coming. Or, let her go ahead and sit on it if she catches me by surprise. Better not to fight for control when I am working. She only stays for a few minutes. Wednesday, January 15, 2014. I Don't Understand My Cat, Tuxedo. I give her plenty of water. I bought one of...
theadventuresoftuxedothecat.blogspot.com
2184014. The Adventures of Twinkle The Elf
The Adventures of Twinkle The Elf. Monday, December 16, 2013. Posted by Tammy Santana. Links to this post. Saturday, December 7, 2013. The Reason For The Season. Posted by Tammy Santana. Links to this post. Friday, December 6, 2013. Posted by Tammy Santana. Links to this post. Thursday, December 5, 2013. A Christmas Story Elf Style. Photo Credit: Picklehead Soup. Posted by Tammy Santana. Links to this post. Wednesday, December 4, 2013. Elf On The Voice! Photo credit: Picklehead Soup. Links to this post.
theadventuresoftwinkle.com
2184015. The Adventures of Lady Cashmere and Sir Romeo
The Adventures of Lady Cashmere and Sir Romeo. Thursday, June 4, 2009. A Day at the Beach *! Sweet Dreams Cashmere and Romeo. Sunday, May 10, 2009. FuN DaY out at Dolores Park* * * * * * * *. Friday, April 10, 2009. I feel so pretty, picture perfect beautiful. Dont You feel pretty? Like youre putting on a show? And the Camera's go, click, click, click, flash! Romeo and his favorite toy. Tuesday, April 7, 2009. SF Chihuahua Meetup April 09'. Thursday, April 2, 2009. I Love Say Club Dolls!
theadventuresoftwochihuahuas.blogspot.com
2184016. Hello, Dreamer | Just two kids in love enjoying life.
Just two kids in love enjoying life. Crew’s Birth Story. October 28, 2015. October 28, 2015. But the day he was born, that I do want to remember. So here we go back to blogging. On to the new best day of our lives…. I had also made Michael try some foot pressure points on me a few days earlier. I wimped out after ten minutes. They are called pressure points for a reason! So with that long introduction, this is how it all happened. September 19, 2015. What is wrong with me? Our baby is coming! We requeste...
theadventuresoftwolovers.wordpress.com
2184017. The Adventures of Tyler Dean - My Daily Adventures
The Adventures of Tyler Dean. Experiment of the Week. Hi my name is Tyler Beck I live in Sarasota FloridaI love airplanes I live on a island caled siesta key and I have 3 houses 2 on siesta key one in port charlit I am 10 years old I go to The Out Of Door Academy my email is tylerdeanbeck@gmail.com youtube The Tyler Craft Gaming Instagram THE TYLER CRAFT GAMING and good buy. Tyler Air planing for flights in Florida. Palm Island Flying Club. Announcing the new Palm Island flying club in Placida, Florida.
theadventuresoftylerdean.com
2184018. The Adventures of an average UCAS Student with Maddie Pattie
The Adventures of an average UCAS Student with Maddie Pattie. Live, Love, and Dance. Tuesday, July 10, 2012. Of late. of late. just a few milestones have passed. You know, graduation. more graduating and graduating one more time. Also, registering for classes at the U (woohoo! Nonetheless, I'm still kind of in shock that high school is over. Though I am very glad that it is, I will forever carry these timeless memories in my mind. Here's a recap:. Kunz's class. what more can I say? THE GREAT MOVIE WAR.
theadventuresofucas.blogspot.com
2184019. THE ADVENTURES OF UN PEU LOUFOQUE
THE ADVENTURES OF UN PEU LOUFOQUE. 8220;The Adventures of Un Peu Loufoque” are the humorous tales of the life of the Loufoque household, a family of some social standing living in central Brittany at some time during the two world wars. Dates are a trifle vague, as are many things about Un Peu Loufoque. The stories tell the daily trials and tribulations of a well brought up innocent abroad in the world. Wednesday, 21 September 2011. The feast of the Assumption or the need for a breathe of fresh air.
theadventuresofunpeuloufoque.blogspot.com
2184020. The Adventures of V
The Adventures of V. Wednesday, December 14, 2011. Saturday, October 22, 2011. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
theadventuresofv.blogspot.com
2184021. Val's Adventures
Monday, March 19, 2012. New Adventures, New Blog! So, I've had tons of exciting adventures since my last post, the most important of which has been GETTING MARRIED! I love being married! Steve is a great husband and takes great care of me. Although the Adventures of Valerie Shoemaker will never end, I am now recording my adventures with my new family on a new blog. Please visit it at. Http:/ www.kinkeadfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/. Monday, February 21, 2011. However, through many years of war and polit...
theadventuresofvalerieshoemaker.blogspot.com
2184022. The Adventures of VELVET | Books for readers of all ages!…and more!
The Adventures of VELVET. Books for readers of all ages! Books for readers of all ages! You’re never too old to colour outside the lines! The Adventures of Velvet- I am who I am. The adventures of Velvet -I am who I am is based on a real life mammoth Donkey. Old Price: $20.99. Shipping: $3.50. The Adventures of Velvet Colouring Book. 40 pages of play,fun and love. Colour to your HEARTS content! Old Price: $8.95. Shipping: $3.50. Les Aventures de Velvet. Je suis qui je suis est c’est parfait come ca!
theadventuresofvelvet.com
2184023. theadventuresofvictorandmartine.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theadventuresofvictorandmartine.com
2184024. theadventuresofvictorandmartine.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theadventuresofvictorandmartine.net
2184025. The Adventures Of Viola Stewart - original steampunk series byKaren J Carlisle
The Adventures of Viola Stewart Journal #1:Doctor Jack and Other Tales - Paperback book launch 30th May, 2015. Journal #1:Doctor Jack and Other Tales (paperback) available from Amazon. Ebooks available to purchase at: Amazon. Introducing Viola Stewart - a widowed optician, with a penchant for detectiving, who stumbles upon a secret Society of Men in Grey. In Three Short Stories. Day of the Dirigble/ An Eye for Detail/ The Magic Lantern (ebook). Who is that Man in Grey? Why does he want her toy dirigible?
theadventuresofviolastewart.purplefiles.net
2184026. theadventuresofvivs | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Make Up By Vivs. I’m back, anybody miss me? December 5, 2011. The Adventures of Vivs. First of all, thank you for reading my bloggings and thoughts! Secondly, I’d like to apologize for my very long hiatus from posting, its been a busy month or two? I have also been performing as much as I can, and I have few new acts up my sleeve which will be hitting the stage in the new year! Glad to be back! October 24, 2011. Ha, Ha Ha.
theadventuresofvivs.wordpress.com
2184027. The Adventures of Volpina - Home
The Adventures of Volpina. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
theadventuresofvolpina.com
2184028. Alex Haddad's Official Site. Worlds King, King of Acting, King of Directing
theadventuresofvoltagebooster.com
2184029. The Adventures of Wade
The Adventures of Wade. Tuesday, October 27, 2009. Rebuilding Home and Hearth. PALEMY, Uganda, Oct 23 (IPS) - Dusk gathers in the thickets of Palemy village, in the Gulu district of northern Uganda. Men, women, and children follow foot paths through the dark to the residence of Mzee Otto Yuvani. The story goes that this traditional healer advised that for the man to be healed, medicine would have to be extracted from a bamboo tree in the middle of the ocean.

. Betty Apio, 13, says what she learns from t...
theadventuresofwade.blogspot.com
2184030. the adventures of wander girl
The adventures of wander girl. Saturday, May 26, 2012. Island hopping: Gilutungan, Pandanon, and in the middle of nowhere. It’s the last weekend of summer, and I just needed one more hoooraaah. So what could be a better way to cap off the summer than to go to an island with white pristine beaches. I’ve always wanted to go to Pandanon island ever since I saw a picture of the ruins. Dreams do come true! Row, row, row your boat. First stop. Gilutungan island. Time to dive in the water. Pandanon is more than...
theadventuresofwandergirl.blogspot.com
2184031. The Adventures of We
The Adventures of We. British Virgin Islands: Days 5, 6, & 7. March 28, 2015. Middot; by Erica. Middot; in British Virgin Islands. Middot; Leave a comment. On Wednesday, we got up early in the morning to make a 9 am ferry to Jost Van Dyke. Bob picked us up at Lambert Beach bright and early at 8 am and took us to the other side of the island to catch the Jost Van Dyke ferry. Unfortunately, Bob thought there was a […]. British Virgin Islands: Days 3 & 4. March 24, 2015. Middot; by Erica. Middot; 1 Comment.
theadventuresofwe.wordpress.com
2184032. The Adventures of Weather
The Adventures of Weather. Thailand, Laos and Vietnam 2013. Singapore and Bali 2015. Airlie Beach, Cairns and Port Douglas 2015. Day Dream Island and Airlie Beach 2016. USA and The Bahamas. Canada and Seattle 2016. Tassie Day 12 – Port Arthur to Hobart. Tassie Day 12 – Port Arthur to Hobart. January 13, 2017. January 13, 2017. Tassie Day 11 – Coles Bay to Port Arthur (Tasman Peninsula). Tassie Day 11 – Coles Bay to Port Arthur (Tasman Peninsula). January 13, 2017. January 13, 2017. January 13, 2017.
theadventuresofweather.com
2184033. The Adventures of Wembolina
The Adventures of Wembolina. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. I nearly choked on a cocoa cayenne cookie…. March 13, 2014. 8230; and other things you might say and hear in San Francisco. 8220;Do I have kale in my teeth? 8220;Let’s eat these over by the Yucca”. 8220;CHEESE IS NOT VEGAN! Three times in 25 minutes, with no other notable stops or sightings in between? Or was it when we stopped on Mulholland Drive to see the Bowl and take some snaps of the Hollywood sign? Ol’ Toothy st...
theadventuresofwembolina.wordpress.com
2184034. The Adventures of Wes and Suzanne
The Adventures of Wes and Suzanne. Monday, September 26, 2011. Sailing in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). Here is our 8 day trip sailing the British Virgin Islands. This gives you a great idea of what is underwater at a couple of the good snorkling destinations. Must see dive sites:. Diamond reef at Marina Cay. Labels: BVI sailing vacations british virgin islands the baths monkey point diamond reef. Tuesday, August 5, 2008. To see the whole Trip start with "July" which is the link just to the right.
theadventuresofwesandsuzanne.blogspot.com
2184035. The Adventures of WHAW
The Adventures of WHAW. An exciting or remarkable experience usually involving a stand by ticket and an unknown flight status ventured upon by: Walter · Harriet · Amber · William. A day or three at the Lake. 160;Saturday, July 3, 2010. Alea got up the courage to put on the water skis. After 2 attempts at getting up, she decided that she had enough. It was fun to see her trying to water ski. The kids parked the boat and spent time playing at the sandy beach. 160;Wednesday, June 9, 2010. Upon getting to th...
theadventuresofwhaw.blogspot.com
2184036. The Varela-Moores . . . In Hong Kong! | It is better to travel well than to arrive. —The Buddha
The Varela-Moores . . . In Hong Kong! It is better to travel well than to arrive. The Buddha. July 16, 2012. Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience. Sorry it’s been forever since we’ve updated this blog (she said, unnecessarily using the universal “we” and then awkwardly transitioning to a parenthetical in which she refers to herself in the third person…ugh, I’m out of practice at this whole. I was struck by the Francis Bacon quote, above, because it seems...
theadventuresofwhuffler.wordpress.com
2184037. The Adventures of Wilbur | The self-proclaimed worlds tallest Boston Terrier!
The Adventures of Wilbur. The self-proclaimed worlds tallest Boston Terrier! Wilbur has tried his whole life to be a water dog, but he just never succeeds. As soon as the water goes over his head he panics. I have tried to give him swimming lessons, but he just flounders every time I let him go until he can find me and climb up on me. Still he dreams of one day being a water dog and pushes himself further and further every day. Sunset at the lake. Sometimes it is is easy for life to feel like an endless ...
theadventuresofwilbur.wordpress.com
2184038. Marloe Press
theadventuresofwilliam.com