SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 43 / 48 / (6039478 - 6039532)

6039478. Just The Two Of Us
Tuesday, August 4, 2009. My favorite Nephew :). This kid is TOTALLY my favorite! Just wanted you all to know :). So the four of us recently took a little weekend trip up to Glenwood Springs.it was awesome! We went up to this really cool Adventure Park and went on this insane cave tour. It's so crazy to me to think that someone thought.oh hey there is a cave. I should go climb through it and see where it leads.to each his own right! The crazy King's Cave. Trent is a little scurred :). Man I miss California.
trentandamyoney.blogspot.com
6039479. Trent and Anne Hatch Family
Tuesday, June 23, 2009. Provo Canyon- June 2009. Saturday, November 29, 2008. Thanksgiving was spent in Mexico this year with all the Hatch Family. Lot's of people. Lot's of FUN! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Garrett and BarbaraJo Hatch. Provo Canyon- June 2009. View my complete profile.
trentandannehatch.blogspot.com
6039480. The Edvalson's.....
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Yesterday I made a really yummy dinner. It's a recipe from Rachel Ray, it's called grainy mustard chicken and I will say that you can't eat too much of it as the flavor is very strong but oh my it was one of my favorite recipies! Alright I know I didn't get my picture up yet from yesterday but I am still trying to get the hang of blogging so I will get that up asap! Hope you are having fun if you are participating.
trentandash.blogspot.com
6039481. The many adventures of Trent and Ashley
The many adventures of Trent and Ashley. Saturday, March 1, 2014. Can I just say. I LOVE MY MAN! He is my best friend! He always makes me laugh and makes my bad days good and my good days great. I don't know where I would be without him. Can't wait for the many adventures to come! Got to talk to Elder Drew :) He is doing so good! Can't wait for him to come home in September! Opportunity of a Life Time! We had the amazing opportunity to go to a Dallas Cowboys game in Kansas City! Trent got a new truck.
trentandashleywoolsey.blogspot.com
6039482. Trent, Becca, Brayden & Hanleigh | Keeping up with the Joneses
Trent, Becca, Brayden and Hanleigh. Keeping up with the Joneses. LEAF, Bridges, and Dirt. May was yet another fabulous month with lots of traveling and adventures. We enjoyed dinner with some friends and participated in the Ballantyne Fun Run. The girls ran the entire mile with us! They did so great! We attended a Cinco de Mayo party, went to Carowinds and Brayden began taking tennis lessons. She is…. Continue reading →. April kicked off with a bangor should I say a slide? This post is quite delayed, so ...
trentandbecca.com
6039483. Trent Becky and Henry
Trent Becky and Henry. Monday, October 15, 2012. Wednesday, March 7, 2012. Yesterday we made our way to the doctors for Henry's 1 year check up. I hate the doctors, I hate going, I hate taking Henry. They take forever, they dont care that they take forever (seriously how can I keep my 1 year old entertained for 30 minutes? And they give Henry shots (which I know is a good thing in the end, but I still hate it). Henry at 1 year. Height: 30.25 inches. Head: 18.5 inches. I love my big boy. We opened present...
trentandbeckymorgan.blogspot.com
6039484. The Burkes
Well we are Married and Loving every bit of it! Monday, September 9, 2013. The next thing I did was go up and meet John De Lancie who played Q on the Star Trek series. He was my absolute favorite guest star out of all the Star Trek's so it was so amazing meeting him! So Saturday rolled around and it was the big day! He was answering all the kids questions very honestly. My favorite question and answer was,. Fan: "Who would win in a fight Hulk or Thor? Stan Lee: "Can I be honest with you? He was so nice!
trentandbrandeeburke.blogspot.com
6039485. IIS Windows Server
trentandbrandi.com
6039486. Plano Senior High School
The Plano Senior High School Website is currently getting an overhaul. Please pardon our mess. Also if you see something that needs immediate attention please contact the webmaster here. Sed volutpat consectetur vehicula. Vivamus tempor tortor ac est convallis iaculis in sed tortor. Etiam luctus quam in arcu adipiscing auctor. Sed quis justo id magna pretium elementum vitae. Cras dapibus ullamcorper est. 2200 Independence Pkwy; Plano, TX 75075 (469) 752-9300. Last Updated On October 8, 2014.
trentandbrandon.com
6039487. John Family
Monday, August 10, 2009. Sticks and Stones Hurt. So no more stones for our little guy for now! Sunday, August 9, 2009. Back To Blogging.our summer update. I have to admit that social media is a addictive venture. But how much do I really need to know about what people are doing? I enjoy connecting with people face to face, and have a real conversation and really make a difference and have a deep connection. So I am back to updating this blog for family and friends. I will tell you this.the top part o...
trentandbrooke.blogspot.com
6039488. This Web site is still under development.
This Web site is still under development. Provisioning for this website has not yet completed fully. Provisioning normally completes within four hours.
trentandbutcher.com
6039489. Just us Three
I am a new Mommy and I just recently became a stay at home mom as of October 1st! I am so excited to watch Cache discover new things in his life! View my complete profile. Monday, June 14, 2010. Where do I start. Well i'm really behind on my blogging but life at the Coates household has been pretty hectic! Since my last posting Cache has discovered so many new things! I will post pictures when I get a chance.but for right now I want to focus on an amazing young woman. I love you Momma! Thank you for taki...
trentandcalicoates.blogspot.com
6039490. Bowen Family Blog | Love, Life, Learning, and Laughter
Love, Life, Learning, and Laughter. At the temple grounds. At the temple grounds. Talent show performance of “Yoda”. Lucy show’s her budding artistic talent. Allie is the 4th to participate in and infant study. A Brand New Face. Mom made a cake to tell me that I am a treasure! We’ve loved having Auntie Rachel around. There are monsters living at our house. Hannah meets great aunt Amy. My grandma and me. Beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple. We found these costumes at DI. Hannah’s First Two Months. We co...
trentandcamille.wordpress.com
6039491. The Carter Family
Saturday, February 8, 2014. Sunday, January 26, 2014. She was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Friday, January 3, 2014. We had a great Christmas this year. Here are the girls in their new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Their Barbie's kept getting into trouble, so they got superheroes to protect them. This Christmas was all about Legos. The girls got a Lego Friends Cruise Ship. We all had fun putting their new Legos together. We have such girly girls.. Thursday, December 19, 2013.
trentandcandice.blogspot.com
6039492. Wagstaff
Trent - Carrie - Luke - Whitney. Sunday, September 13, 2009. We've been lucky enough to spend a little time with some family and friends over the past few weeks. It has been so great to see some familiar faces. My dad was coincidentally here for work so we were able to spend a day with him. I wish he could have stayed longer, but Luke and Whitney were sure happy to see their grandpa. It broke my heart when he had to leave. Checking out the house. It's coming along! They had great seats and had a blast.
trentandcarriewagstaff.blogspot.com
6039493. t and c
Friday, February 6, 2009. My new blog address is:. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Trent and I got married on April 5th, 2007 and now live in Mesa, AZ. Trent works for Moxie Pest Control and I get to stay at home with our sweet baby Nash who was born on July 17 2009. We love our life! View my complete profile.
trentandcharde.blogspot.com
6039494. THE VANDERSLOOTS
Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Ethan lost his first tooth! And he was thrilled. It's a good thing he knows that I'm his tooth fairy otherwise he may have been a little frustrated about having to wait a week to finally redeem his prize. FINALLY I drew up a simple little map and placed it under his pillow (not my original idea, I got it from a friend of mine). At the end of the map was his prize! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of this, eh? Posted by Charisa and Trent. Saturday, January 7, 2012. Needle...
trentandcharisa.blogspot.com
6039495. Trent and Cherie Hogan
Trent and Cherie Hogan. Monday, October 19, 2009. Still haven't gotten around to designing the new blog, but I'm going to switch over to that one anyway. So, 2 weeks from now this blog will be going private. I will no longer be updating it but if you want to be able to still see it, get me your email address if you haven't already! 7 people gave their 2 cents. Friday, October 16, 2009. But today, today is date night. And I will wear my new jeans that I (had to) buy for the winter cause no other pants fit...
trentandcheriehogan.blogspot.com
6039496. The McCone's
Tuesday, January 31, 2012. Ten Months, Swallow Study, and Surgeon Visit. I cannot believe Cannon turned 10 months today. It depends on what part of the past 10 months I am thinking about at the moment as to whether it seems like it went by fast or slow. It's been quite a roller coaster ride since Cannon decided to make his appearance but I can't imagine where our lives would be without this little boy. Brooke sent me a picture of this sign while Cannon was still in the NICU. I wanted to get a print o...
trentandchristianmccone.blogspot.com
6039497. North Carolina Spauldings
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. September 10, 2012. Special thanks to Wilson Green who lent us the sanders. Having good tools saved us HOURS. August 14, 2012. Epoxy – Should Keep the Water Out Now. August 14, 2012. The Bottom of the Boats. August 6, 2012. We didn’t make a lot of progress on the boats, because we had to stop making the boat to go fishing on Saturday. :). We measured the width of the back of the boat. We traced around the batten and made sure that the length of our curv...
trentandchristy.wordpress.com
6039498. Trent Legacy
Improving our clients' bottom line. Check out our unique history. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR CLIENT? Go ahead, contact us. Trent and Company, Inc. 594 Broadway, Suite 901, New York NY 10012. 110;ewfriends@trentandcompany.com. 2011 Trent and Company, Inc.
trentandcompany.com
6039499. The Vest Family
Friday, February 14, 2014. I decorated the kids bed room doors with hearts telling them all the reasons we love them. Since Madison and Cooper share a room, their door had more. It was a fun way to tell them we love them on Valentine's morning. I was able to go to Cooper's party at school while my kids were at specials. I'm so thankful I work so close and have a principal who is understanding of families. Mrs Wardlaw and her crazy class! We LOVE Mrs. Wardlaw. Her Daddy was able to stop in too! Again, I l...
trentandcourtney.blogspot.com
6039500. Merry Christmas from Trent & Dara
trentanddarachristmas.com
6039501. Home
Policy, Plans, Reports and Performance Info. Work Experience and Apprenticeships. Transforming homes, lives and neighbourhoods. As a registered provider of social and affordable housing, we're "Transforming Homes, Lives and Neighbourhoods". Across East Staffordshire and South Derbyshire. Search for a home. Transforming Homes, Lives and Neighbourhoods. Additional Care and Support. Tenant Approved Guidance and Advice. Search for a home. Transforming Homes, Lives and Neighbourhoods. Trent and Dove Housing.
trentanddove.org
6039502. ramblings of a half crazed housewife
Friday, July 17, 2015. For every pregnancy I have done a blog post on comparing this pregnancy to the past ones. I love being able to go back and read about how every pregnancy has been really different! With this one being a little baby boy I thought things would be totally different - turns out my body still hates being pregnant no matter what the gender is! Love love love ICE cold milk - like sit in the freezer for 10 minutes to make it slushy - ice cold milk! In past pregnancies I always liked orange...
trentandemily.blogspot.com
6039503. Trent and Felicity's Italian wedding
Trent and Felicity's Italian wedding. Welcome to our blog! We hope that this will help to make your planning easier and to keep you updated with our own travel plans so if you'd like to join us on the road after the wedding you can factor this in to your plans. Saturday, March 3, 2012. Some of the finer details. Getting around the Amalfi Coast. Mention Trent and Felicity's wedding for great rates! Thursday, September 22, 2011. Early bird flights are now on sale! Within 7 days of booking. Other airlines h...
trentandfelicitysitalianwedding.blogspot.com
6039504. Trent & Graison's Fitness, Inspiration and Motivation
Trent and Graisons Fitness, Inspiration and Motivation. To Inspire the Unmotivated and to Motivate the Unispired! Thursday, February 11, 2010. Thought for the Day! This comes courtesy of author, Louise L. Hay."Every thought we think is creating our future." So.let's make all our thoughts positive ones. As I have said before, when a negative thought pops in your head about anything or anyone.just let it go.poof! Wednesday, February 10, 2010. Get Fit While Watching TV! You can get fit while watching TV&#46...
trentandgraison.blogspot.com
6039505. Color Your Life
Monday, May 4, 2009. Back to Real Life. So we are back for good now and back to real life! Trent has started working and is loving it and doing good at all he has to memorize! We are looking at a house that we just fell in love with and hope to get on the ball with buying it! Labels: Home Sweet Home. Monday, April 6, 2009. We'll get back late an the 15th. I'm so looking forward to it but not the long drive, to bad we still don't have our flight bennefits so we could fly home! Friday, March 20, 2009.
trentandheidiforever.blogspot.com
6039506. Happy Family
Trent, Hollie and sweet baby Addyson Grace. We have been blessed beyond measure. 1 Samuel 1:27. Wednesday, January 13, 2010. Monday, September 7, 2009. This is another one of the many trips we took this summer. We went to Houston to celebrate our nephew Blakes 3rd b-day. It was a fun trip and as usual there was excitement to be had. We all woke up ready to Jump our little hearts out when sweet Blakers walked in the room with his little pink crusty eye. What to do, what to do? Tuesday, August 11, 2009.
trentandhollie.blogspot.com
6039507. Trent and Holly's life
Trent and Holly's life. Little tidbits from our life as parents. Monday, February 9, 2009. Well as you can tell I hardly ever update this blog. I know I am a horrible person, and I'm sure there is a special place reserved just for people like me in the after life! So here's a quick update. After Aiden's birthday in August, Gabby turned 5 in October. Then it was Halloween. Gabby was Cinderella, Aiden was a hilarious monster and I can't remember if I dressed Ian up at all. Friday, August 22, 2008. 20080820...
trentandhollybown.blogspot.com
6039508. Alaskan Wedding
Here are the photos from our Alaskan Wedding. Click inside each album to bring up additional photos. Http:/ www.artsutchphotography.com.
trentandingrid.com
6039509. trentandjenniferholloway
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
trentandjenniferholloway.blogspot.com
6039510. the random thoughts of jessica fletcher...
The random thoughts of jessica fletcher. Out with the Old - In with the New. Well everyone, I am retiring this blog. I am actually starting a new one. Here is the new link. www.jesslfletch.wordpress.com. Check it out - once again, my goal is to post once a week. :) We'll see how this goes! It's the thought that counts.right? Well, so much for posting every week as I had hoped. Life is busy and I get caught up with everything else that I forget about this little blog! God is so faithful! I enjoy hearing o...
trentandjess.blogspot.com
6039511. Tickled Pink
It's all good" That's is exactly what Trent and I are about. We try to have as much fun as humanly possible. Life is too short not to enjoy every minute! Some say that we need to grow-up and act our age, but kids just have way too much fun! Wednesday, June 23, 2010. Links to this post. I decided that I am a horrible blogger. I can post pictures but I have a hard time figuring out what to write about. These are pictures from Trevor's wedding. Links to this post. Monday, April 19, 2010. Links to this post.
trentandjessa.blogspot.com
6039512. Trent and Jessie Photographers
Trent and Jessie Photographers. Jordon and Sheree forest smoke. Jess and Rizky backyard festival wedding. Ellke and Brendon Tuscan inspired wedding. Allyce and Daniel boho garden wedding. Jonas and Rachel Norway wedding. Ali and Neil country hall wedding. Marte and Eivind northern Norway wedding. Laura and Brady country church wedding. Kathy and Anthony botanical city wedding. Asha and Lee glamourous outdoor wedding. Carly and Mick quirky DIY wedding. Keiralee and Sam town hall wedding.
trentandjessie.com
6039513. The Russell Family
Monday, August 8, 2016. Trying to sum up summer in one blog post. I have been a terrible blogger. We are still here, just very busy! During all of this house buying craziness I also got a new job! Camping with Mabel Pi and our Idaho/Washington friends! Playing on the beach with his new best buddy, Maddox. Maddox and Mason on the Max train in Portland. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Trying to sum up summer in one blog post. Simple template. Template images by ozgurdonmaz.
trentandjessrussell.blogspot.com
6039514. The Siddoways
Tuesday, April 5, 2011. OUR LITTLE ANGEL TREE. During Christmas, Patrick and Ashley were having a difficult time setting up their Christmas tree. I had wanted to plant a tree in memory of Preslee, so Patrick and I went down and purchased a live spruce tree. They decorated it with angel decorations and called it the angel tree. Saturday, November 6, 2010. The more I learn the less I know. Wednesday, August 18, 2010. I first want to say thank you to all the wonderful people who have given so much to our fa...
trentandjodi.blogspot.com
6039515. The Wilbanks Family
Stay up to date on what is going on with Trent,Joy and the children! Wednesday, February 10, 2010. We had a safe trip home. Everyone made it through customs just fine,all bags arrived and everyone is glad to be home. We are in the car headed home! Thanks to everyone for their prayers. Trent,joy and the kids. Trent and Joy Wilbanks. Tuesday, February 09, 2010. Headed home to the great US of A! We are eating our last meal in Brazil and about to head to the airport! LOVE, THE WILBANKS. Trent and Joy Wilbanks.
trentandjoy.blogspot.com
6039516. Landon Family
The Landon Family 2012. Sunday, May 12, 2013. Today was a day that has been filled with surprises. Part of those surprises has been a puking 22 month old that started this morning. The greater of the surprises were my sweet gifts from my cute kids and husband: a homemade card from Reagan, a handprint school project from Rees, and a similar school project from Jackson plus some cute bows he made me at scouts. How I treasure these! Rarely do I cry over a gift, but this opened the flood gates! HA HA HA HA.
trentandjulie.blogspot.com
6039517. TK & 3 B's
TK and 3 Bs. Thursday, July 1, 2010. My girls are great little dancers. They love to show off their mad skills all the time. The even play "dance school" at home. They had a year end program this June, Here are some vidoe's of them. Love you girls. You did a great job. Thursday, June 3, 2010. Here is the gang. Back row.Vanna and Celeste. Front row. Brooklyn, Allie, Bridge, Brin, Jessica, Mia. Bridgette graduates from Preschool. Monday, May 17, 2010. Utah Valley Dance Comp. Bridge was able to be in the Ut...
trentandkathbeardall.blogspot.com
6039518. Trent and Katie's
Friday, September 2, 2011. I'm not a numbers person. I work with words. So I'd prefer to write a long post about the meaning of this 30 day "European Extravaganza" with my brother. But we took the trip in 2008 and since it's almost 2012, I'll shut up now and end this blog by crunching a few numbers. Number of days our trip lasted = 30. Number of days I wanted to strangle Trent = 4. Number of countries visited = 8. Number of countries glad to see us leave = 8. Number of cities visited = 13. Number of time...
trentandkatie.blogspot.com
6039519. Katie + Trent › Log In
Larr; Back to Katie Trent.
trentandkatie.com
6039520. Trent and Katie
Monday, January 14, 2013. Saturday, November 10, 2012. Our good friend Callie took our pictures last weekend. I love how they turned out. One of my very favorite things about having a baby is the feeling that we are our own family. I love it. And these two guys are just as sweet as they are handsome. Enjoy. Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Saturday, October 20, 2012. Nels has decided he wants to be a topiary garden artist when he grows up. While his face is much. For now, he just has me to practice on. We ha...
trentandkatieandlittle.blogspot.com
6039521. Trent and Katie Brownlee
Trent and Katie Brownlee. Sunday, March 29, 2009. The sheetrock is going pretty well. We are just getting excited to start painting! This is a pic looking at the front door from the dining room. This is the downstairs. Bridger LOVES to go to the New house. Any time we go over he HAS to go with! Another pic of the basement. Those are two guest bedrooms. So when people come to see us they will have a place to stay.So come on up! Bridger is standing on the stairs going up to the bonus room and 3 bedrooms.
trentandkatiebrownlee.blogspot.com
6039522. trent, kay, and co. | our online newsletter
Trent, kay, and co. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. January 3, 2013. We are working on some new ways to keep you up-to-date. Part of the new plan is a secure blog. More details to follow, but we will more than likely need you to email us if interested so that we can put you on the reader list. The Twenty Eleven Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Trent, kay, and co. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Eleven Theme.
trentandkayblog.wordpress.com
6039523. Trent and Kayla
Saturday, January 19, 2013. Winter Adventures/ Colton 2-4 Months. I cannot believe how quickly time flies! My little man is already 4 months old! We flew back to Ohio for a few weeks before flying back West for Christmas and he seemed to get much easier during that time. By the time we flew to California he seemed to be pretty content and started only crying when he needed something. We took him to Disneyland for two days and he did so fabulous! We then made the trek up to Mesa with my sister Melissa and...
trentandkayla.blogspot.com
6039524. I want to go to there...
I want to go to there. Saturday, April 10, 2010. So since there have been soo many changes recently. me and brooklyn have a new blog. kaylynandbrooklyn.blogspot.com. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). So since there have been soo many c. Amber and Chaz Standage. Amy and Jason Vonk. Andrea W. (Canada). Brandon and Tempestt Mcneil. Celeste and Paul Johnson. Chad and Elise Tysick. Dani and Jim Snodgrass. David and Linda Myers. Jen and Q Harvey. Kam and Sarah Webb. Kelsie and Adam Webster. Kristina and kendal McCray.
trentandkaylyn.blogspot.com
6039525. The Harrison Family
Trent, Keely, Easton and Parker. Wednesday, June 17, 2009. Trent picked Easton up from school yesterday and Easton told him he wanted to go fishing! This came out of the blue because we haven't talked about going fishing in a while. Trent took him and within minutes Easton had caught his first FISH! He is so PROUD of himself! Monday, June 1, 2009. Easton started swim lessons a couple of weeks ago and has wanted to go to the pool ever since! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). St John's United Methodist.
trentandkeely.blogspot.com
6039526. Trent & Kelley Phillips
Trent and Kelley Phillips. This home is filled with dreams and love and blessings from above. Tuesday, January 21, 2014. This song has been on my mind lately, just thought I'd share! Friday, December 6, 2013. This morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of white. I am going to take full advantage of this day to stay in my PJ's, wrap Christmas presents, watch Christmas movies, drink hot chocolate, build a fire and eat s'mores, listen to Christmas music, and finish up some sewing projects! I feel like I ...
trentandkelleyphillips.blogspot.com
6039527. Trent and Kevin: Ironman Utah
Trent and Kevin: Ironman Utah. Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Sick, Pack, Flight, Go. So as to end the suspense I'm sure everyone has about Kevin's dig wondering about my ability to rent a van and if it would be successful - it was. Also, I never played the tuba - but I did play the french horn. After retrieving the car - and picking up my 3 companions we were off to drive from Vegas to St. George Utah! We are so cool - well not Kevin. Sunday, April 25, 2010. 76 trombones in the big parade. Wowit is safe to ...
trentandkevinimutah.blogspot.com
6039528. The Sorensen's
Tuesday, April 10, 2012. Since I'm trying to finally update this thing, I was looking through all my pictures and I literally had none on my camera from August to November. Thank goodness for iphones! These are a few of my favorites. I will give a quick rundown of what happened in each month. I think that's a nice wake up call to take more pictures! We had a blast hanging out with our friends Caitlin and Hugh before they moved to Utah. We miss them! I cannot believe it has been 5 years! I love my husband!
trentandkimsorensen.blogspot.com
6039529. Trent and Kim Wedding
Trent and Kim Wedding. Tuesday, May 3, 2011. Weather - 7 Day Forecast. NOAA - http:/ forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php? CityName=June Lake&state=CA&site=REV&textField1=37.7797&textField2=-119.074&e=1. Weather.com - http:/ www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0532. Taco Night Dinner Friday, May 6th 5:30-9:00 PM. Friday Night May 6th we are having an open house at the Shook cabin (Britain House, 85 Leonard Drive, June Lake CA) from 5:30 PM-9:00 PM to celebrate cinco de Mayo (just one day late). We will have...
trentandkimwedding.blogspot.com
6039530. The Awesome Adams!
Tuesday, August 11, 2015. We had quite and adventure moving. We painted at our new house two different days the week before we moved it. It got a little crazy with trying to prep the new rental house and also pack up our stuff. Jordan's UnBirthday - Happy 1st Year! Tanner really enjoyed drawing on a balloon to send to Jordan. I asked Tanner what he wanted to have me write to Jordan for him. All on his own he asked me to write. "Jordan I want a brother or sister.". Then we feed the ducks some more. Templa...
trentandkirstenadams.blogspot.com
6039531. .
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Matt and Chelsey and Colton. Cae Dee and Cory. In the life of Andrew and Mary Martha. Annie and Caleb Pinegar. Derek and Lauryn Dawes. My Life in Motion! TYSON AND STEPHANI FLOWER. Http:/ suneday.blogspot.com.
trentandlaceyplaisted.blogspot.com
6039532. The Duncan Family
Trent - Laree - Kyler - Mara - Gavin - Oaklie. Sunday, December 21, 2008. I am not a big fan of how long it takes me to post with the blogspot stuff because I have a Mac, so I decided to use my Mac website that I've been using for several years. I just didn't know how to make it a blog with that website.But I figured it out, so that is where I'll be posting from now on, so check http:/ web.me.com/lareeduncan. If you want to see what's goin' on with the Duncan family. :). Friday, November 21, 2008. Trent ...
trentandlareefamily.blogspot.com